COZYME will address Excellence through:
- Sharing of knowledge, software code, experimental data, skills, materials and infrastructure;
- Exchange and training of PhD students and early career investigators;
- Integration of public and private sectors;
- Establishing a platform for career development and collaboration;
- Implementation of an effective communication strategy that involves EU institutions and policymakers;
- Increasing the impact of the Action by execution of joint exploitation and dissemination plans;
- Organization of workshops, training schools and webinars on computational enzyme engineering open to the scientific community and interested stakeholders.
COZYME will address Inclusiveness through:
- Recruiting of ECIs from ITCs to join the Action;
- Promotion of ECIs involvement in Action events;
- Dedicated sessions for ECIs at Action events;
- Promote the organization of Action events by ITC partners;
- Participation of relevant partners or stakeholders from Near Neighbor Countries, International Partner Countries, European Institutions or International Organizations will be pursued.